1. Do I like her (him)?
1、我喜欢她(他)吗?
2. Will she (he) get along with her (his) bosses, coworkers, customers, suppliers, clients, and vendors? How will the notoriously difficult Sherri react to her (him)?
2、她会和老板、同事、客户、供应商、委托方还有销售商和睦相处吗?她(他)跟那个出了名难缠的sherri能处的好吗?
3. Would she (he) be fine if she (he) would just take off those clogs (sneakers)? Who wears clogs (sneakers) to an interview?
3、她(他)如果脱下木屐(运动鞋)会不会好点?谁穿木屐(运动鞋)来面试啊?
4. Does the candidate look like she (he) belongs at the company? Can I send her to meetings with confidence?
4、这个应聘者看起来符合我们公司的形象吗?我能信心满满地带着她去参加会议吗?
5. Is she (he) a "good value"? What does she (he) bring to the table?
5、她(他)是支“潜力股”吗?她(他)能为公司带来什么价值?
6. I wonder if I can get her (him) to bring her (his) price down by $10,000?
6、我能不能把她(他)的年薪减少10000美金?
7. Does she (he) have the right credentials for the position?
7、她(他)有这个职位要求的相关证书吗?
8. Is she (he) a risk or a little bit immature?
8、雇佣她(他)会不会冒险,她(他)是不是稍显稚嫩?
9. Can I see her (him) as a principle in X years?
9、多年以后她(他)会成为公司的带头人吗?
10. Is this a high-impact individual? Can she (he) make a difference here?
10、她(他)是不是一个很有影响力的人?她(他)会不会在这里有所作为?
11. How does she (he) stack up against the other candidates that I've already interviewed for the job? Do I like her (him) more than the CEO's nephew?
11、她(他)和其余我面试过的应征者比起来怎么样?她(他)比执行总裁的侄子更得我心吗?